ENTER2015 Call for Destination Cases
In addition to the usual call for academic research papers, and considering the success achieved in the previous conferences, ENTER2015 is having a call for projects primarily aimed at destination organisations (private and public) representatives and practitioners, who have valuable experience to report and present.
Projects will be in the form of a presentation at one of the sessions in the ENTER 2015 Industry Track. A proposal of the project to be presented should follow the guidelines stated at the end of this call. Speakers should also include a short bio (50 words) or CV and a short presentation of their organisation (100 words). Official conference language is English (no translation services are available at the conference).
• Strengthening the collaboration between Stakeholders and DMO in order to improve the success of
• Innovation within the core of DMOs.
• What should be the role of the future DMO – if any?
• Cases of Smart use of digital communication in CVB’s (convention bureaus).
• Success cases and reflections on the challenges of Mobile Apps at Destinations
• Social media marketing: smart cases from DMOs
• The present and future role of DMO’s websites?
• Strategic use of BIG data by DMOs
• Destination Trends
Please, submit your proposals directly to Track Chairs
Feedback will be given to all submitters stating the acceptance or inappropriateness of the proposal and, possibly, requests for modifications.
Instructions for the submission of the presentation will be sent to all accepted and confirmed speakers. Presentations will be published online and made available to all delegates of ENTER 2015.
Authors have to register for the conference by November 16th, 2014 in order to have their presentation scheduled.
Submission closes September 12th, 2014
Final acceptance: October 31st , 2014
Registration Deadline: November 16th, 2014
Conference February 3rd - 6th, 2015
Submissions will be reviewed on an individual basis. Should we feel that the proposal is not suited to the session, you may be asked to submit a revised proposal before being accepted.
ENTER2015 Destination Track Chairs
Nagore Espinosa, CICtourGUNE, Spain
Oriol Miralbell, Open University of Catalonia, Spain
Call for Destination Cases Template
Proposals should include:
• Suggested presentation title
• Short description of presentation (up to 300 words)
• Main topics covered
• Main conclusions and learning for delegates
• Main challenges, risks or threats discussed or highlighted
• Presenter short bio (50 words) or CV
• Short presentation of their organisation (100 words).
Was this project already presented at any other event? If yes, please specify the name of the event(s)
• Who presented it
• When it was presented
• Other comments
Please download here a template for your Presentation during ENTER2015 Conference (for speakers only)