• Strengthening the collaboration between Stakeholders and DMO in order to improve the success of
• Innovation within the core of DMOs.
• What should be the role of the future DMO – if any?
• Cases of Smart use of digital communication in CVB’s (convention bureaus).
• Success cases and reflections on the challenges of Mobile Apps at Destinations
• Social media marketing: smart cases from DMOs
• The present and future role of DMO’s websites?
• Strategic use of BIG data by DMOs
• Destination Trends
Please, submit your proposals directly to Track Chairs
Feedback will be given to all submitters stating the acceptance or inappropriateness of the proposal and, possibly, requests for modifications.
Instructions for the submission of the presentation will be sent to all accepted and confirmed speakers. Presentations will be published online and made available to all delegates of ENTER 2015.
Authors have to register for the conference by November 16th, 2014 in order to have their presentation scheduled.
Please download here a template for your Presentation during ENTER2015 Conference (for speakers only)
The IFITT community is growing worldwide and this is a sign of good health and liveliness. The presentations at ENTER gave me useful insights on current advances in academic research as well as in industry and destination practices. Good food for thought and inspiration for future projects! The interaction between academia, industry and public organizations is the strength of the conference and the aspect I appreciated more. ENTER is the ideal gate to the tourism and IT world for students and a good opportunity for industry and destination practitioners who want to stay tuned on innovative strategic solutions and applications for their activities. The organization of thematic workshops bringing together research papers and industry case studies could be the added value of ENTER.